Applicants can apply to the trust if the following criteria are met:-
- Live, or have parents living, within the Area of Benefit.
- Submit a completed application form, together with a supporting letter outlining the proposed venture or study course, and include TWO INDEPENDENT REFERENCES, one of which must be from a teacher or tutor who can vouch for her suitability for the course.
- Be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance to enable her to undertake the proposed venture or study course.
- Be prepared to submit a report to the Trustees upon completion of the course.
- Normally either be receiving secondary education, or be in the first years subsequent to leaving school, or further education. Awards to older candidates will only be made in very exceptional circumstances. Primary school children do not qualify.
- Be prepared, if shortlisted, to attend for an interview in King's Lynn.
- If you feel you meet these criteria please download the form below to apply. This download is a PDF and requires Adobe Acrobat to view.
If you feel you meet these criteria please download the form below to apply. This download is a PDF and requires Adobe Acrobat to view.